Well, you can design anything in Picmaker. That includes banners for your blogs, infographics, YouTube thumbnails, Instagram stories, Facebook posts, posters for your events, and just about anything.
If you've landed on this FAQ without knowing how to create an account in Picmaker, here's how you do it.
And, if you've already created an account for yourself, you can log in here.
With Picmaker, you never have to worry about where to get started. We have tons of templates that suit every need that you’ll possibly ever have. Plus, you have options to add objects, characters, fonts, colors, etc. Yeah, we’ve thought of every single detail that you’d need.
And, let us be honest - unless we know what to get from our software, we could get lost in the tons of things that get thrown at us every day.
So, here're a few quick links for you to get started on your design journey in Picmaker:
- Get started with our collection of templates right away
- Making a custom design
- Inserting an image in a design in Picmaker
- How to remove backgrounds of your images
- How to make a YouTube thumbnail in seconds
- How to make an Instagram poster in 3 easy steps
- How to design a wacky Facebook post
- How to make a logo in Picmaker
- How to create a flyer/poster in Picmaker?
We'll shortly launch our tutorial series as well to get you going within minutes on Picmaker. Stay tuned. :)